Total online: 1
...of my Bob Dylan bootleg vinyl LPs.
Coming next, my Bob Dylan bootleg CDs
Views: 6 |
Bob Dylan – The Wild Cathedral Evening
“Bob Dylan with Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers & Roger McGuinn” (on back cover)
My LPs = XXX – Mighty White Productions / B & W Records – No reference Number (Canada 1988)
Recorded live at Birmingham International Arena, N. E. C. - England October 10, 1987 except where noted
D1 Recorded live at N. E. C. (Same venue) October 11, 1987
D2 Recorded live at N. E. C. (Same venue) October 12, 1987
D3 Recorded live at Wembley Arena (London) October 14, 1987
D4 Recorded live at Wembley Arena (London) October 15, 1987
D5 Recorded live at Wembley Arena (London) October 16, 1987
D6 Recorded live at Wembley Arena (London) October 17, 1987
Mighty White Productions - An unholy Subsidiary of B & W Records - Black & White Records is manufactured and distributed by Shark Records Ltd, Dolphin Street Ontario, Canada. - All rights of the record producer and the owner of the work reproduced reserved.
1988 by Mighty White Records - Made in Canada.
PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR SALE.
1. A1 The Times They Are A-Changin' (3:39)
2. A2 Like A Rolling Stone (5:18)
3. A3 Maggie's Farm (4:14)
4. A4 Señor (4:47)
5. A5 I Want You (3:35)
6. B1 Pledging My Time (3:48)
7. B2 Simple Twist Of Fate (5:04)
8. B3 Seeing The Real You At Last (4:11)
9. B4 I Shall Be Released (3:47)
10. B5 Tomorrow Is A Long Time (4:29)
1. C1 Dead Man, Dead Man (5:19)
2. C2 In The Garden (7:27)
3. C3 Chimes Of Freedom (4:07)
4. C4 Knockin' On Heaven's Door (6:26)
5. D1 Tangled Up In Blue (5:48)
6. D2 License To Kill (4:16)
7. D3 The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest (4:42)
8. D4 Blowin' In The Wind (3:48)
9. D5 To Ramona (3:47)
10. D6 Let My People Go (3:12)
Fresh Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (front, back from Discogs and freshly scanned labels from my LPs)
Views: 12 |
Dylan And Young With The Band - S.N.A.C.K.!
My LP = Vibrator Records 160 (USA 1975)
---The Students Need Athletics, Culture, & Kicks concert of March 23, 1975, was organized by Bill Graham to help out the San Francisco city schools. We bring you the unbelievable conclusion of that concert.---
Bob Dylan (piano, harmonica, guitar, vocals)
Neil Young (piano, guitar, vocals)
Rick Danko (bass, vocals)
Levon Helm (drums, vocals)
Garth Hudson (keyboards)
Tim Drummond (guitar)
Ben Keith (pedal steel guitar)
My LP is on black vinyl, but I added multi-coloured vinyl images from Discogs.
Opening the recording is an interview and intro, as part of track 1. I separated it into two tracks and named the intro as A0 with track # = 0
Track A2 is mentioned neither on the artwork nor on the label.
Tracks A0-B3 = Kezar Stadium, Golden Gate Park San Francisco, CA, March 23, 1975
Tracks B4-B5 = Philharmonic Hall, New York, NY, October 31, 1964
1. A0 Dylan And Young With The Band - Intro (0:52)
2. A1 Dylan And Young With The Band - Are You Ready For The Country ? (3:50)
3. A2 Dylan And Young With The Band - Ain't That A Lot Of Love (not mentioned) (4:45)
4. A3 Dylan And Young With The Band - Lookin' For A Love (3:53)
5. A4 Dylan And Young With The Band - Loving you (Is Sweeter Than Ever) (3:54)
6. A5 Dylan And Young With The Band - I Want You (3:59)
7. B1 Dylan And Young With The Band - The Weight (4:59)
8. B2 Dylan And Young With The Band - Helpless - Knockin' At The Dragon's Door (7:25)
9. B3 Dylan And Young With The Band - Will The Circle Be Unbroken (2:10)
10. B4 Bob Dylan - Who Killed Davey Moore? (4:32)
11. B5 Bob Dylan - All I Really Want To Do (5:23)
Fresh Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (front, back, multi-coloured disc, labels) (from Discogs)
Views: 10 |
Bob Dylan – A Rare Batch Of Little White Wonder
My double LP = Joker SM3605/SM3780 (Italy 1978)
---This 2 LP set was part of the quasi-legitimate “rare batch” series. It had a great looking grey cover with a photo of Bob at the Bangladesh show. The package displayed all of the earmarks of a major label. Great cover, nice looking full printed labels, and good sound quality.
The problem with these LPs is that there are many mistakes in the song titles, and they don’t list the source material for any of the songs.---
So don’t trust the sleeve and the labels at all; they are completely wrong (song titles, songwriting credits and sequences).
Go here for details:
1. California (3:03)
2. Grasshoppers In My Pillow (mislabeled Who You Really Are) (1:42)
3. Baby Please Don't Go (4:16)
4. Man Of Constant Sorrow (3:29)
5. Only A Hobo (3:23)
6. Candy Man (3:08)
7. I Ain't Got No Home (2:06)
8. The Death Of Emmett Till (4:42)
9. Poor Lazarus (3:27)
10. Fare Thee Well (mislabeled Farewell Angelina) (2:15)
1. Sitting On A Barbed Wire Fence (mislabeled Baby Blue) (4:10)
2. If You Gotta Go, Go Now (2:36)
3. She Belongs To Me (3:10)
4. Love Minus Zero / No Limit (mislabeled Love Minus Zero) (3:50)
5. Dusty Old Fairgrounds (5:01)
6. Can You Please Crawl Out (Of) Your Window (3:33)
7. From A Buick 6 (mislabeled From A Buick) (3:09)
8. Lay Dow Your Weary Tune (mislabeled Lady Down Your Weart Tune) (4:42)
9. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue (mislabeled It's All Over Now) (3:38)
10. It Takes A Lot To Laugh (It Takes A Train To Cry) (mislabeled It Takes A Lot To Laugh, Killing Me Alive) (3:36)
Artwork Included (gatefold cover front, back, inside, labels)
Views: 9 |
Bob Dylan – Don’t Think Twice
My LP = Bigtime Records 221553 1 (West Germany 1988)
1. Pretty Polly (6:28)
2. Hezekiah Jones (Black Cross) (4:09)
3. No More Auction Block (3:01)
4. Rocks & Gravels (5:08)
5. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (simply titled ''Don't Think Twice'') (3:16)
6. Barbara Allen (8:04)
7. Moonshine Blues (4:14)
Fresh Vinyl Rip – Artwork Included (front, back, labels) (from Discogs)
Views: 8 |
Bob Dylan – Let Me Die In My Footsteps
Released in the USA in 1971
My LP has no record label, no reference number, and doesn’t mention Dylan’s name at all!
Writing on the labels is mine from back then (how stupid).
I cleaned my vinyl audio files using Audacity to remove clicks. Most of the few remaining clicks are not from my vinyl but from the original tapes and acetates used as sources to press this LP.
Rare early bootleg vinyl album. It features studio outtakes and home recordings from 1962-1969.
Sound quality is rather poor, especially on side B.
This is one of the earliest full printed covers. It is printed in black ink on a white cover. The front is a nearly full cover photo from 1961. The back contains five additional early 60s photos, along with track listing and sources, and the release date of August 1971.
"This album consists of material taken from different moments in the artists career and is all new. These songs are not on any other record album, either legitimate or ill-legitimate.
Release date: August 1971.
Not affiliated with any other album"
- A1: recorded in March 1962 from the mistaken version of "Freewheelin'..."
- A2 to A6: recorded in 1962, taped in the home of Bob Gibson.
- B1, B2: recorded in June 1969 in Nashville studios.
- B3: recorded in December 1965 in Hollywood studios.
- B4 to B8: recorded in 1962, studio recordings filed in the Whitmark Tapes.
1. A1 Let Me Die In My Footsteps (3:23)
2. A2 San Francisco Bay Blues (1:51)
3. A3 Jesus Met The Woman At The Well (2:37)
4. A4 Gypsy Davy (4:09)
5. A5 Pastures Of Plenty (6:18)
6. A6 Remember Me (3:34)
7. B1 Folsom Prison Blues (3:39)
8. B2 Ring Of Fire (2:25)
9. B3 Number One (3:52)
10. B4 Walkin' Down The Line (1:48)
11. B5 Train-A-Travelin' (2:17)
12. B6 World War N° Three (2:34)
13. B7 I'd Hate To Be You On That Dreadful Day (1:05)
14. B8 Denise Denise (2:50)
Artwork Included (front, back from Discogs and freshly scanned labels from my LP)
Views: 11 |
Bob Dylan – Little White Wonder
“The Basement Singers Sing Bob Dylan” on the labels
“The Basement Singers: Robert Zimmermann (should be spelled “Zimmerman”), Levon Helm, Rick Danko, Garth Hudson, Richard Manuel, Robbie Robertson”
My 2 LPs = Peace Records 15701 (The Netherlands 1971)
I have two copies of this LP, with different sleeves. The labels are identical on both versions.
Back cover of LP #2 is all white (no image included)
Track B6 is misspelled "This Wheel"s On Fire"
Track B7 is misspelled "You Ain"t Going Nowhere"
1. A1 Tears Of Rage (4:23)
2. A2 Quinn The Eskimo (2:08)
3. A3 Million Dollar Bash (2:30)
4. A4 Yeah, Heavy And A Bootle Of Red (2:12)
5. A5 Please Mrs. Henry (2:30)
6. A6 I Shall Be Released (3:50)
7. B1 Down In The Flood (2:03)
8. B2 Lo & Behold (2:43)
9. B3 Tiny Montgomery (2:46)
10. B4 Open The Door Richard (2:53)
11. B5 Nothing Was Delivered (4:25)
12. B6 This Wheel's On Fire (misspelled This Wheel''s On Fire) (3:47)
13. B7 You Ain't Going Nowhere (misspelled You Ain''t Going Nowhere) (2:35)
Fresh Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (fronts, back, labels) (from Discogs)
Views: 13 |
Bob Dylan – Early 60’s Revisited
« A Photo Of You As You Were – Only $1 »
My LP = Trade Mark Of Quality S-118 (USA 1974)
Side one: Riverside Church New York, WRVR FM broadcast 7/29/61.
Side two: Leeds demo tapes ' 62.
1. A1 Handsome Molly (3:34)
2. A2 Naomi Wise (aka Omie Wise) (4:18)
3. A3 Poor Lazarus (4:41)
4. A4 Mean Old Southern Railroad (With Danny Kalb) (3:18)
5. A5 Acne (With Jack Elliott) (2:13)
6. B1 He Was A Friend Of Mine (4:08)
7. B2 Man On The Street (take 1) (1:05)
8. B3 Hard Times In New York Town (1:56)
9. B4 Poor Boy Blues (3:02)
10. B5 Ballad For A Friend (2:23)
11. B6 Man On The Street take 2) (1:29)
12. B7 Standing On The Highway (2:32)
13. B8 Talking Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues (3:45)
Freshly Scanned Artwork Included (front, back, labels)
Views: 11 |
Bob Dylan – GWW The Demo Tapes
My LP = Trade Mark Of Quality S-113 (USA 1973)
1. A1 John Brown (titled Jon Brown) (4:15)
2. A2 Long Ago, Far Away (titled Nowadays) (2:26)
3. A3 Only A Hobo (2:22)
4. A4 Long Time Gone (titled A Long Time Coming) (3:42)
5. A5 Ain't A-Gonna Grieve (titled I Ain't Gonna Grieve No More) (1:26)
6. A6 Death Of Emmet Till (titled Emmit Till) (4:27)
7. B1 I'll Keep It With Mine (3:32)
8. B2 I'd Hate To Be You On That Dreadful Day (1:58)
9. B3 I Shall Be Free (4:26)
10. B4 Buffalo Skinners (titled On The Trail Of The Buffalo) (6:24)
11. B4 Jesse James - Remember Me (5:20)
12. B5 Cuban Missile Crisis (titled Cuban Blockade) (2:38)
Fresh Vinyl Rip - Artwork Included (freshly scanned front, labels from my LP -back is all white- and some more artwork from Discogs)
Views: 12 |
Bob Dylan – John Birch Society Blues
My LP = Trademark Of Quality TMQ (no reference number) (USA 1971)
A1, A2, A3, A6, B2, B3 Studio outtakes from 1963
A4, A7 from the original "Freewheelin'..."
A5 "Live" from Carnegie Hall in 1964
B1, B4, B5 from the Minnesota Tape on December 22, 1961
1. A1 Mixed Up Confusion (2:24)
2. A2 East Laredo Blues (simply titled East Laredo) (3:09)
3. A3 I'll Keep It With Mine (3:48)
4. A4 Talkin' John Birch Society Blues (3:42)
5. A5 Who Killed Davey Moore (3:19)
6. A6 Eternal Circle (2:57)
7. A7 Ramblin' Gamblin' Willie (4:15)
8. B1 I Was Young When I Left Home (5:47)
9. B2 Percy's Song (7:16)
10. B3 Corrina Corrina (2:33)
11. B4 In The Evening When The Sun Goes Down (3:56)
12. B5 Long John (6:22)
Fresh Vinyl Rip – Artwork Included Freshly Scanned From My LP (front, back, labels)
The writing on the front cover and on the labels is mine (I was so much younger then…)
I also added artwork from Discogs (fronts, green disc, label side A)
Views: 19 |